Azure Data Factory (ADF) the cloud-based ETL and data integration service that allows you to create data-driven workflows for orchestrating data movement and transforming data at scale. Using Azure Data Factory, you can create and schedule data-driven workflows (called pipelines) that can ingest data from disparate data stores. You can build complex ETL processes that transform data visually with data flows or by using compute services such as Azure HDInsight Hadoop, Azure Databricks, and Azure SQL Database.
This training programme will introduce you to the key concepts of ADF in a step-by-step approach that offers a deeper understanding of this powerful data engineering tool.
What Will You Learn?
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing.
- Introduction to the Building Blocks of Azure Data Factory.
- Data Movement and Copy Data Activity.
- Data Orchestration and Control Flow Activities.
- Data Integration and Data Flow Transformation.
- Azure Monitor.
- Deploying Azure Data Factory With CI/CD Using Azure Pipeline.
Earn a certificate
Add this certificate to your resume and to demonstrate your skills & increase your chances of getting noticed.