Tableau is a visual analytics platform transforming the way we use data to solve problems – empowering people and organisations to make the most of their data.
Tableau is used for data story-telling in which its users can build sophisticated data visualizations and create dashboards with multiple datasets, all while having access to their real-time analytics at any time. Essentially, Tableau is a popular BI tool used as a self-updating and comprehensive data visualization portfolio for its users.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to its architecture
- Working with its dashboard
- Implementing data blending and aggregation
- Data visualization and real-time analytics
- Generated fields and special fields
- Connections for organizing data
- Tableau graphs, reports, and calculations
Earn a certificate
Add this certificate to your resume and to demonstrate your skills & increase your chances of getting noticed.